Monday, September 15, 2008

Update on my Mom....

My Mom's surgery was a tremendous success! For those who didn't know, she had hip replacement surgery today. She called me (YES! she did) this evening from her hospital bed; said she was sitting on the edge of her bed! She had just taken some wonderful pain killers, and was feeling fine! Please be praying for her, the nurses told her she will be up walking tomorrow! That's amazing! Maybe she will be able to come down for a balmy Christmas after all???

She is in Mt Carmel West, 8W, room 75. If you go see her, give her a big hug for me.

Other news, the Lord has placed on my heart a wonderful ministry opportunity, I shared it with my Pastor, and he is going to help me pull it off! No details can be shared right now, but it's gonna be awesome. I cry every time I think of it :)

Well, good night all, I love you and miss you more than I can say!

No comments: