It was a hot one today. Steve and I got up early this morning to do yard work before it got really hot. He mowed and I edged. It has been a while since it was edged so it was quite a job. But now the yard looks nice and if we keep up the weekly trims it will stay looking that way.
Life here has been pretty quiet. I am enjoying being home and have somewhat of a routine. I have a lead on a job working from home, hopefully it will work out. I also have been painting and writing. Nothing for public consumption, but whatever transpires from my time in worship. I simply turn on some Jason Upton, or some of the worship Cd's made for me by Jason and/or Mike; lay on the floor and soak in the presence of the Lord. I do have a general theme to what I have painted, it will be interesting to see where that leads.
Not sure if I am gonna be able to go to the writing conference the end of this month. I just don't have the $150.00 to go. I am pretty disappointed, but that is the way it goes I guess.
So, while I am waiting for whatever the Lord has for me, I will continue living here, hopefully being a blessing to whomever I come into contact. Please continue to pray for Steve and I! Thanks, it means more than you could ever know!
No comments:
Post a Comment