Monday, September 8, 2008

A little Under the Weather....

Had a tough day today, must have had a 24 hour stomach bug. I am feeling better now, was able to eat something this evening without feeling "seasick"!

So tomorrow I will have to do everything that was on my list to do today. No new news to report here, just status quo. Have had some amazing ministry moments of late, and the Lord is continuing to establish me in this region. There is no question the favor of the Lord that is on us here. For which I am thankful, couldn't do without it.

Have some heavy burdens on my heart; am asking which I need to continue to bear in intercession, and which to let go. I hate the enemy, he's such a LIAR! My heart breaks for the ones who think it is all finished, I wish I could gather them all together and speak the truth into and over them. The same truths that were spoken over me at one time. The Lord knows them, and He knows right where they are. If they would only turn to Him, lay down the pride, and allow Him to heal their wounds. Not superficially; not band aids; but honest-to-goodness-scrub-out-the-pus-so-it-can-really-get-better kinda healing!

My GOD can heal all their wounds, can deliver them from every affliction, NOTHING IS TOO BIG! But if they have given up (and this is the easier path by far), there isn't much He can do. SO until He stops me, I am gonna pray for them to have TRUTH, DELIVERANCE, HUMILITY, and for COURAGE to stand and fight again.

Hope I don't upset anyone by this post, it's what's on my heart. Good night and I love you.

Bulldog

No comments: