Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dreaming with God.....


Today, as I was praying, I asked the Lord what I was at home for. What did He want to say to me today? Just after these questions left my lips, I began to prophesy over myself! Never did that before! It was amazing, and I found myself weeping and asking the Lord for what He just poured through me and into me.

While the prophesy is personal, what I asked from the Lord was that He and I would become so close that every need I had would be taken care of by Him. That is relationally, physically, emotionally, all of it! That way, if He did bring someone into my life (a husband) I would not expect a mortal man to fulfill the things that only the Lord could provide. No unrealistic expectations to trip up our relationship, because all my needs were going to be met by the Lord! I would then be free to love him the way the Lord wanted me to, and would be a blessing to him! Coming from someone who has been single for a long time, this was a revelation to me! The Lord then spoke to my heart that not only had He heard my prayer, but was going to give me what I asked! Does this mean He's bringing someone to me? I don't know. What I do know is that I am going to go deeper with my Lord, and that is more than I could ever want! That, my friends, makes my heart beat a little faster!

Yes, the Lord is awesome, and I am thankful I have this time with Him!

No comments: