
Today was another awesome day in Riverview, Florida. It was a hot one for sure, but we are getting used to it more each day. Steve has been home for a week now, and he got to go to our new church this morning. He loved the worship, it was awesome today! He has an audition with the worship leader on Thursday evening to be a part of the worship team! How exciting is that??? We also had a meeting with the Youth Pastor, and he and Steve hit it off right away.
I also met the leaders of the prayer ministry, and I will be talking with them this week about being a part of the prayer team. Seems we are settling in quite nicely. It's amazing that I will have a question, or a doubt in my mind, and the Lord will wake me up in the middle of the night to talk to Him about it, and He sends the answer the very next day. I love my Lord so much....words cannot express how thankful I am.
Overall, it was a very good day today. I am walking the course set before me. No turning back. That doesn't exist for me anymore. Thank You, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment