
I have a heavy heart today. Cannot find a mechanic nearby who can work on my Land Rover. The car is driveable, as long as I put power steering fluid in it everytime the engine is cool, but I don't think it is wise to do so until I get the power steering fixed. Found a part online for $250.00, better than over $600.00 that I have seen around...trick is, I have no idea how to do this. Gonna look online tonight to find a book with directions and a list of tools.
Truth is, I don't have a choice in the matter. I don't like it, but what else am I gonna do? In a perfect world, cars would work, gas prices would be lower, I would have a job, abortion would be illegal, New Orleans would have been helped much sooner, no one would go hungry, waa, waa waa....but alas, it's not.
So, I am gonna quit whining and crying and get on with it. Please pray that I don't do more harm than good....or that the Lord leads me to someone who is mechanically inclined. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment