Hi friends! You know, every time I see the number of hits to this blog, I am blown away! I am hopeful that by my trials, blunders, successes and just everyday life you are blessed, stretched, comforted, encouraged, and just down-right BLESSED! I want you to know that I miss you all and think about you often.
That said; how's life been for you lately? I would love to hear about it - please leave me a comment! Things here are picking up. I am pretty involved in church and have a great core group of friends the Lord brought to me. They are all very different, but I think we challenge and encourage one another in a great way! I have had some great ministry opportunities out in the community. These each deserve a post all to their own! Someday....
I have a job interview tomorrow (10/14) for an accounts receiveable analyst position. It's for a local company about 6 miles from where I live...that would be great since my truck is a gas-hog. Please be praying for me!
Steve is doing great in school and is making a lot of friends. He spent the day yesterday over at one of my new friends house - she has a son who is a freshman - doing great guy things like swimming, 4-wheeling, riding dirt bikes and the like. He came home with a bag of star fruit - fresh picked off the tree!!! Amazing!
Overall we are being stretched; conformed into the likeness of Jesus more everyday! Have had a lot of opportunities to give up, but we have chosen to trust the Lord; to take Him at His word. I haven't been disappointed yet...
Good night, and I love and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment