Thursday, April 1, 2010

Divine Networking....


Most of you know, I am presently unemployed. Again. Some reading this may be thinking that this will be a post of my lamenting my present state of joblessness. Too bad you cannot see the wide grin that is on my face as I type this.

Why am I so happy? I am happy because my LORD is in absolute control of my life. He holds my times and my seasons, my very breath in His hands! And because of this current season, I am able to do things that I wouldn't if I was employed full time. Don't get me wrong, been looking for another job, but all the pressure is OFF because my Lord is in control.

Every day I meet people who confirm in me what the Lord is doing in this season. I am meeting artists, writers, and co-laborers in Christ. God is the ultimate networker! His favor is evident all over this season. I am humbled and so very blessed by this. I am truly enjoying the people He places in my path daily.

Even with the transition from a church plant back to the main campus, the Lord has connected me supernaturally to a wonderful group of people who accept me completely. I am walking the scripture that states that my gifting will make room for me(Prov 18:16). The Lord is doing it. He is placing me here and having me serve there. There is no better place to be.

No comments: