Today....I am thankful.
I am thankful for:
My salvation...it is everything...really. Because of what Jesus did for me on that cross....I can come boldly before my Father's throne and lay prostrate at His feet.
My son, Steve, who LOVES the Lord and is sensitive to the Holy Spirit. And that he, at age 20, still calls his momma to ask for prayer. What an honor and privilege that he still asks me to pray for and with him. My heart is humbled by this.
That the Lord gives and takes away....and gives me peace in the midst of changes. He is in control, always.
For technology....that I can still stay in touch with all the wonderful girls that the Lord allowed me to minister to during my tenure at Shift Youth Ministries. I still love each and every one of those girls! Even after 4+ years. They taught me so much.
For a mother who I can call one of my best friends, and a true sister in the Lord. It is because of her prayers that I am walking with the Lord today. Never underestimate the power of a praying Momma!
For the Favor of my Lord's face! He LOVES me! Oh, how He loves me! He closes and opens opportunities to me and sets me on His course!
For new friends....everywhere the Lord takes me, He blesses me with wonderful friends to pour into, and for them to pour into me! Am so so thankful for healthy, REAL relationships!
For those old, dear ones...the ones who have been with me from the beginning, and somewhere in between. The ones who faught side by side with me in the trenches...The ones who saw the good, bad, and the downright ugly parts of me...and LOVED me anyway. And continue to do so. The ones who hear the Lord's call to intercede on my behalf - I never would have survived without it.
I am thankful today for the Lord's mercy. His unfailing, unending mercy.
Continue to mold me into Your image, Lord. I am Yours, and You are mine...forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment