Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home


I am home. Everyday gets easier, and I am sleeping again! The house is beautiful, as is the area. Went to Clearwater the other evening. Deb and I were all sweaty (yes, me more so than her!!!) so we decided to take a dip in the pool to cool off. Then we decided to put the top down on her rental car and take a drive to the ocean so our hair could dry! We walked on the beach, and had dinner at a restaurant that was right on the beach. Yep, a mighty fine evening!

Courtney and Jake just left. They drove down to bring Steve and the dog, Sophie. They spent alot of time at the various beaches, being that it was the first time Jake had ever seen the ocean.

Fighter jets just flew over the house! What an awesome thing! They are REALLY loud, but amazing none the less. They come from Mac dill Air force Base that is a mere 15 minutes away.

To some this all up; I am THANKFUL, BLESSED, and EXCITED to see what is next! Oh, I also have a new addition to my family, albeit and temporary one. My brother and sister-in-law's dog, Bebe. A miniature chiwawa (i know, i cant spell, so i will do it phonetically) I will have her until February. Good thing I have a king sized bed, HAHA!

No comments: