Saturday, July 19, 2008

God is the same; yesterday, today, and forever!


Problems? Circumstances that seem too huge to possibly have a good result? Good news, my God is the same; yesterday, today, and forever! Read on and be blessed as I was!

"If He could do it for Moses, Noah, and David, He can do it for you! He knows your name, everything about you - your past, and your future.

From the day you were born, heaven began to form a sound - just for you!"

"From the day you took My breath, I began to form something that no one else could take."

Yet I am hearing those, those who are desperate to hear..."Lord where are You taking me now?"

I would say to you, " Have I ever, ever let you down? Have I ever walked away? Do you know me to walk away when darkness surrounds your life? Yet I'm hearing here tonight someone's fight that I gave up on you..."

"There is someone here tonight who needs some Holy light. But will you take it? Have I ever let you down? Have I ever walked away when you called My Holy Name? Have I ever turned away when you've come beyond the veil?"

"I've always been there; come if you want, if you're desperate enough, I'll meet you there when you come to Me in prayer!"

He never, ever changes; He's the same yesterday and forever! If He did it yesterday, He'll do it again.

Whatever your need, it's nothing to God. If He solved the problems yesterday, why not today's? If for Moses, if for Noah, if for David, why not for you?

Think of those in the Halls of Faith. He did something for them that never happened before - if He did it for them, WHY NOT YOU??

"Listen to us, Lord, we know You can do it for us. You can put us in the Hall of Faith like You did yesterday!

If You did it for David, You can do it for us!
If You did it for Moses, You can do it for us!
If You did it for Daniel, You can do it for us!
If You did it for Jeremiah, You can do it for us!
If You did it for Peter, You can do it for us!

You will never ever change, You are the same yesterday, today and forever!

The Lord wants to do something different for someone through you!

"The air, the atmosphere is filled with clean destiny!" Kim Clement

No comments: