Thursday, April 24, 2008

Caleb

Caleb was courageous! No matter how big and dangerous the giants in the land flowing with milk and honey.....he KNEW that his Lord would go before them and help them to take possession of this promised land!

The children of Israel forfeited their promise, their very inheritance; and for what??? FEAR. UNBELIEF. The Lord was gracious in that He didn't strike down the children of Israel like He did the spies, He pardoned them due to Mose's intercession. But they didn't get to enter into the promised land. How tragic.....

I've heard it said that most people give up ONE prayer away from their breakthrough. I'm not going to be one of them!! I'm gonna pray, I'm gonna believe; and with the boldness and faithful obedience of Caleb, I will walk in my inheritance! My Lord is leading me to this new place, even if I cannot see the how, the when, etc.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Thank You, Lord.